by Hannah, Gethin and Dewi
Last month, we went along to Digifest, the annual forum for learning technologists in UK further and higher education. It’s run by JISC, the not for profit organisation that provides digital services, advice and practical assistance. Digifest is a valuable opportunity for us to hear from key figures in education on current challenges and a chance to play with some of the latest gadgets, tech and tools for learning.
One of the most important aspects of the conference for us is the opportunity to hear from learning technologists and academics at other universities and colleges about what is working well for them. This year, there was plenty of food for thought so we’ve each shared one thing challenge that we’ve brought back to Cardiff.
Here are a few of resources for you to have a taste of the sessions:
- Hannah’s digifest post
- Gethin’s digifest post
- Dewi’s digifest post
- Digifest 16 site
- Box of Broadcasts – enhance learning with TV and radio content
- Delivering online learning – are you ready?
- Link into your professional network
- Supporting IT leaders of the future
- Transforming assessment and feedback with technology
- Unlocking the potential of cloud in research and education
- Working in partnership to develop student employability
Digifest 16 questions: