The School of Physics and Astronomy invites applications from motivated undergraduates for Summer Internship positions. Successful applicants will spend 6-8 weeks in Cardiff working with researchers, staff and students within the school.
Further details for each internship, including how to apply, are available on the internship page, or through the links below
- Michelson Interferometer Interface Design
- Gravitational waves outreach and education
- Physics Mentoring Project and outreach development
- Diamond outreach and education (Cardiff undergraduates only)
- CUROP projects (Cardiff undergraduates only)
- Las Cumbres Observatory: Education Coder