Microstructural Magnetic Modelling and Measurement21 July 2022
Dr Jun Liu, a lecturer in the MAGMA group, is excited to be acting as guest editor for a special Magnetochemistry issue on “Microstructural Magnetic Modelling and Measurement”.
This Special Issue aims to report the progress in the understanding, modelling and measurement of the relationships between microstructure and magnetic properties in ferromagnetic materials. Manuscripts on the study and/or application of these relationships in the following areas are particularly welcome:
- Materials design and microstructure engineering of ferromagnetic materials;
- Microstructure analytics of structural materials using magnetic or electromagnetic techniques (non-destructive or destructive);
- Finite element modelling of magnetic devices considering both the microstructure and magnetic properties of the magnetic materials;
- Multi-scale magnetic modelling involving or linking to microstructures;
- Magnetic hysteresis modelling considering microstructures;
- Study of magnetic property behaviors from a microstructural point of view;
- Linking other multi-physical properties or mechanical properties to magnetic properties through microstructures;
- Study of magnetic domain structures and processes linked to microstructures and magnetic properties
For full information regarding this special edition follow this link.
To find out more about Jun’s work at Cardiff University contact LiuJ118@cardiff.ac.uk
To find out more about our time limited opportunity to use MAGMA’s recently updated facilities for free, or to find out how else you can can collaborate with MAGMA, we would be pleased to hear from you on firstname.lastname@example.org