Living away from homeOnly in CardiffSettling inStudying

Adapting to University – VLOG

17 January 2019

Welcome to the last video blog of three, talking about different aspects of University. In this video, I discuss how I adapted to University life – especially living in University accommodation and making friends!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to leave them in the comments below!

2 comments
  1. Francesca

Brilliant vlog, thanks for sharing. It is great to get an insight into real life students’ experiences. Adapting to university can be a real challenge and often this isn’t acknowledged and the difficult bits brushed over, but in reality it can be a bit of a mixed bag.

• Gee

Thank you so much! I agree that it can be a real challenge to adapt to University in terms of different teaching methods, living alone, making friends and just overall – being independent! But it should be acknowledged that it is the best experience and I think it really shapes people! You make friendships for life, come out with a top class degree and become a rounded and better person for it!

AstudioByw oddi cartrefDim ond yng NghaerdyddYmgartrefu

Adapting to University – VLOG

17 January 2019