UEB, 22 January 201822 January 2018
- UEB received and noted the strategic estates report which would be updated before being presented to Policy and Resources Committee.
- UEB received a report on assessment improvement and process review to address the issues raised relating to assessment process in 2016/17. The review addressed the points raised at Council; the revised protocols would be reissued to staff in Security to ensure the processes were clear and the handover and sign-off procedures carried through. The paper would now go on to Senate on 7 February 2018.
- UEB received The Way Forward draft KPI dashboard. UEB members were asked to review their dashboards and areas for accuracy. A revised dashboard, with a simplified RAG status, similar to the 2012-2017 report, should be developed and reviewed again by UEB in February.
- UEB received the Governance framework. A number of minor changes were requested before it is presented to Governance Committee in February.
- UEB received and noted the Brexit register, this would now go on to Policy and Resources Committee.
- UEB received the draft Policy and Resources Committee agenda for note.
- UEB received the draft Governance Committee agenda for note.
UEB received the following regular reports
- Chief Operating Officer’s monthly report
- Director of Communications and Marketing Monthly Report and Forward Plan
- PVC College of Biomedical and Life Sciences monthly report