UEB, 20 March 201720 March 2017
- UEB received a presentation from Cubane Consultants on the University’s professional services’ data. The Uniforum data provides benchmarks at each level of professional services activity based on a statistical model, normalising operations costs to account for scale and research intensity. The data will be presented to the senior staff.
- UEB received the latest drafts of The Way Forward 2018-23 sub-strategies. It was agreed that the format of each of the sub-strategies should be standardised and that Communication Team would be reviewing them and ensuring consistent language. A discussion on the possible high level KPIs and to ensure that those chosen will influence desired behaviour. It was agreed the strategy, the sub-strategies and recommended KPIs would be received by UEB next week.
- UEB received the final response to the REF consultation.
UEB received the following regular reports
- UEB received the quarterly report on the Compound Semiconductor Centre.
- PVC College of Biomedical and Life Sciences monthly report
- Chief Operating Officer’s monthly report
- PVC International and Europe monthly report