UEB 5 October 20155 October 2015
- It was noted that the University’s presence at the political party conferences and the recent Cardiff URI launch had been well received.
- It was noted that South Wales Police had convened a leadership summit involving universities in Cardiff and Cardiff Council to build a longer term partnership to develop a safe environment for residents and visitors to Cardiff.
- UEB received a paper on 2015/16 UK/EU undergraduate bursaries and scholarship schemes. It was agreed to approve that the scheme would continue on the same broad basis for 2016/17.
UEB received the following regular reports
- PVC College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Monthly Report. The report updated on College NSS The Way Forward targets, noting that the College average had increased from 87% in 2014 to 90% for 2015 in the student satisfaction section and that seven of the ten Schools had achieve the target of 90% or over.
- PVC Student Experience and Academic Standards Monthly Report. The report updated on key priorities: Centre for Student Life, Educational Change Portfolio and the Physical Learning Spaces.