UEB 10 November 201410 November 2014
- UEB received and agreed the institution’s draft response to HEFCE’s survey inviting views on an internationalised system of research assessment.
- UEB agreed The Way Forward: Progress against targets, business case forward plan and the updated operational plan documents for submission to Policy & Resources Committee and Council.
- It was noted that an easy to use template for staff to use to set up a bilingual email signature with suggested text for a bilingual out of office message and ‘we welcome correspondence in Welsh’ message. It was agreed that this information would be including in the next digest and line managers would be asked to cascade the information with the expectation that all staff would comply.
UEB received the following regular reports
- Report on Engagement Activities
- Report on International Activities
- Report on Research and Innovation Activities