We are pleased to announce that the 55th Universities’ Transport Studies Group (UTSG) Annual Conference will take place at Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, between 10 and 12 July 2023.
- Hilton|Cardiff Discounted Rates
- Accommodation at Cardiff University’s Residences
- Registration is now open!
- [For accepted abstracts only] Submission of papers and extended abstracts is now open (due Monday 19 June)
SUBMIT Final Paper/Extended Abstract
All conference activities, except the formal dinner, will take place at the iconic Glamorgan Building, a former county hall located at King Edward VII Avenue in Cathays Park, Cardiff, Wales (CF10 3WA). The building is now home to Cardiff University’s School of Geography and Planning and the School of Social Sciences.
The Conference, which has more than half a century’s excellent history in the UK and Ireland has now an international scope so contributions from colleagues from around the world are very much welcome!
Colleagues are reminded that the UTSG conference is a doctoral-student-friendly conference and as always, we are particularly encouraging research students to submit their work. Also, we will be introducing a mentoring-surgery scheme to support colleagues across different career stages and doctoral students and a legacy scheme.
The UTSG conference at Cardiff will be launching a new collaboration initiative for special issues with top-tier journals including:
- Travel Behaviour and Society (Elsevier),
- Transportation Planning and Technology (Taylor and Francis), and
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) – Intelligent Transport Systems
For any information about the conference, please, email: firstname.lastname@example.org