UEB 24 November 201424 November 2014
- UEB received a report on the incoming visiting fellows and seedcorn fund initiative that ran during 2013/14. That information on whether the seedcorn funding had resulted in jointly authored papers will be known at the end of the academic year when feedback on the schemes has been requested but the incoming visiting fellows were from a number of high profile universities and institutions.
- UEB received a report from the International Office on international recruitment numbers for 2014/15.
- The facilitator’s report from the Senior Staff Conference in September was received.
UEB received the following regular reports:
- Estates Projects Update
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Report
- PVC College of Physical Sciences & Engineering Monthly Report
- PVC Biomedical & Life Sciences Monthly Report