New journals added to Westlaw UK and LexisLibrary19 December 2012
The full text of the following Oxford University Press have been added to the journals collection on LexisLibrary:
- The British Journal of Criminology (2000 onwards)
- Human Rights Law Review (2001 onwards)
- Journal of Competition Law and Economics (2005 onwards)
- Chinese Journal of International Law (2005 onwards)
- Journal of International Dispute Settlement (2010 onwards)
- International Journal of Transitional Justice (2007 onwards)
- Oxford Journal of Law and Religion (2012 onwards)
- Journal of Legal Analysis (2009 onwards)
The full text of the following journals have recently been added to the journals collection on Westlaw UK:
- Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law (2012 onwards)
- Cambridge Student Law Review (2005-2011)
- Encyclopedia of Planning Law and Practice Monthly Bulletin (2010 onwards)
- Encyclopedia of Local Government Law Bulletin (2012 onwards)
- International Journal of Law and Management (2008 onwards)
Aberconway annual report Architecture ASSL Bute e-resources eBooks eLibrary eresources feedback followme Heath library IT services journal law Legal Practice Library Lexis Library LexisNexis Library PIN librarysearch mobile app music Music library national_student_survey nss open access Opening Hours print printing referencing renewal research support Science Library scolar Scopus Senghennydd survey Trevithick twitter UV marking voyager Web of Knowledge webprint Westlaw UK You said we did!
It says above that the full text of the Oxford University press has been added including – Human Rights Law Review 2001 onwards to lexis library but I can’t seem to find this Journal Article
Is the European Court of Human Rights’ case law on anti-Roma violence “beyond reasonable doubt”?
H.R.L. Rev. 2012, 12(3), 479-507. It’s by the Human Rights Law Review, if anyone could help i’d be grateful 🙂
Comments are closed.