- It was noted that the Health & Social Care Committee would be visiting the University on 13 October 2016.
- UEB received a paper on the NSS results including a commentary on College and University action planning in response to the results. The paper identified a number of opportunities to improve the University’s approach to NSS action planning and proposed some University-wide action.
- UEB received the most recent draft of The Way Forward 2018-2023 with more detailed work now needed on the KPIs, informed by recommendations from Planning.
- UEB received the high-level risk register. The register would now go on to Policy and Resources Committee and Council to note.
UEB received the following regular reports
- PVC College of Physical Sciences and Engineering monthly report
- Report on International and European activities
- Director of Communications & Marketing Monthly Report and Forward Plan