• 11:45-12:35, Take-Ten: Session 1
• 12:45-13:35, Take-Ten: Session 2
As part of a group (we’ll have up-to 15 people at each zone, so you can come along with a colleague(s) and enjoy together), you’ll spend ten minutes at each of these four zones, listening to an expert discuss the four topics outlined below. You’ll get lots of useful information and hints and tips on how to incorporate each into your daily routine:
* Food and Mood zone: Annette Dunne, specialist clinical dietician, will pass on the secrets of how food is connected to your mood and how you can take advantage of this.
* Thoughts and Emotions zone: The Wellbeing Team will help you understand how your thoughts are linked to how you feel and how some simple skills can increase your self-awareness, put you more in control and boost your wellbeing.
* Physical zone: Cardiff University Sport will explain how being active can boost your wellbeing and how you can start small – at your desk and in your office – but win big.
* Spiritual zone: Delyth from University Chaplaincy will discuss what spirituality is and how your wellbeing can benefit from it.