We are really pleased to announce the 4th LinC summer school and workshop. We have an exciting programme lined up.
Click here for details of how to register and to find out more about the programme.
The goal of the summer school is to offer training and scholarship in both understanding the Systemic Functional Linguistic (SFL) theory of language and applying it to real-world challenges.
Our 2016 team of instructors includes:
- Chris Taylor, Università di Trieste
- Geoff Thompson, University of Liverpool
- Gerard O’Grady, Cardiff University
- Gordon Tucker, Cardiff University
- Jorge Arus Hita, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Lise Fontaine, Cardiff University
- Mick O’Donnell, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Miriam Taverniers, Ghent University
- Mohamed Bardi, Macquarie University
- Paul Tench, Cardiff University
- Robin Fawcett, Cardiff University
- Tom Bartlett, Cardiff University
- William McGregor, Universität Trier
As in previous years, the summer school offers two parallel courses:
1.Introduction to Systemic Functional Linguistics
2.SFL and Languages other than English
Call for Poster Presentations
The call for poster presentations has now closed but if you are interested in submitting an abstract please email email@example.com to find out if your abstract can be considered.