Extra study spaces in Main Building13 May 2014
Looking for a bit of peace and quiet? We’re sorry about the noise from building works near the Science Library.
We’ve made available some extra study spaces in the Main Building, from now until Sunday 8th June 2014 inclusive:
- Mondays, 8am until 10pm, Room LT 1.25
- Tuesdays, 8am until 10pm, Room LT 1.25
- Wednesdays, 8am until 7pm, Room LT 1.25
- Thursdays, 8am until 10pm, Room LT 1.25
- Fridays , 8am until 10pm, Room LT 1.25
- Saturdays, 8am until 5pm, Room LT 1.25 & Main Council Chamber
- Sundays, 8am until 5pm, Room LT 1.25 & Main Council Chamber
The Science Library will remain open as usual:
Aberconway annual report Architecture ASSL Bute e-resources eBooks eLibrary eresources feedback followme Heath library IT services journal law Legal Practice Library Lexis Library LexisNexis Library PIN librarysearch mobile app music Music library national_student_survey nss open access Opening Hours print printing referencing renewal research support Science Library scolar Scopus Senghennydd survey Trevithick twitter UV marking voyager Web of Knowledge webprint Westlaw UK You said we did!