Flare Index to Treaties7 April 2009
Conceived and compiled by Dr Peter Clinch the Flare Index to Treaties is a brand new searchable database of basic information on over 1,500 of the most significant multilateral treaties from 1856 to the present.
The Flare Index to Treaties is searchable by keywords, date and place (where the treaty was concluded) and the entry for each treaty on the database includes:
- information on where the full text of the treaty can be found in printed publications;
- links to the full text if available on the Internet;
- information on whether the treaty has been indexed in the important though increasingly dated work: Bowman & Harris;
- the official languages used for the text of the treaty;
- the name of the state or international organisation acting as depository for the treaty.