Flare Index to Treaties7 April 2009
Conceived and compiled by Dr Peter Clinch the Flare Index to Treaties is a brand new searchable database of basic information on over 1,500 of the most significant multilateral treaties from 1856 to the present.
The Flare Index to Treaties is searchable by keywords, date and place (where the treaty was concluded) and the entry for each treaty on the database includes:
- information on where the full text of the treaty can be found in printed publications;
- links to the full text if available on the Internet;
- information on whether the treaty has been indexed in the important though increasingly dated work: Bowman & Harris;
- the official languages used for the text of the treaty;
- the name of the state or international organisation acting as depository for the treaty.
Aberconway annual report Architecture ASSL Bute e-resources eBooks eLibrary eresources feedback followme Heath library IT services journal law Legal Practice Library Lexis Library LexisNexis Library PIN librarysearch mobile app music Music library national_student_survey nss open access Opening Hours print printing referencing renewal research support Science Library scolar Scopus Senghennydd survey Trevithick twitter UV marking voyager Web of Knowledge webprint Westlaw UK You said we did!