Welcome18 January 2015
The Linguistic Ethnography Discussion and Study Group is a welcoming collective of scholars from Cardiff University and beyond. You can find out more about the group by clicking on the “Rationale and Remit” link, above.
We encourage potential new members to come along to join the group, any time. Our meetings are advertised under the “Session Handouts” tab, above.
If you’d like to find out more about our activities, get in touch with one of the group coordinators. These are:
Frances Rock <RockF@Cardiff.ac.uk>
Jaspal Singh <SinghJN@Cardiff.ac.uk>
Piotr Wegorowski <WegorowskiP@cardiff.ac.uk>
Search this blog
- Important announcement: LEDS meetings cancelled
- LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED
- LEDS Session 7 – 25th March – Dr Almut Koester: Linguistic ethnography and corpus linguistics
- LEDS Session 5 – Weds 19th February – ethics in linguistic ethnographic fieldwork
- LEDS Session 3 – Exploring an Ethnohistorical Approach to Multimodality