Space as a resource in videochat15 June 2016
The most recent LEDS meeting took place on Wednesday 29 June 2016, 4.30-6.00 pm.
Dorottya Cserző, a PhD student at CLCR, led this session. She is studying practices and communication in video-mediated interaction. She talked to us about the notion of ‘space’ in her research.
Search this blog
- Important announcement: LEDS meetings cancelled
- LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED
- LEDS Session 7 – 25th March – Dr Almut Koester: Linguistic ethnography and corpus linguistics
- LEDS Session 5 – Weds 19th February – ethics in linguistic ethnographic fieldwork
- LEDS Session 3 – Exploring an Ethnohistorical Approach to Multimodality