If you are thinking of joining LEDS or even just coming along to the occasional meeting, you will probably want to find out more about what we usually do. Our meetings are extremely informal and discussion-based. Someone will have volunteered to run each session but the onus is only on them to lead us, not to provide a traditional ‘presentation’ unless they wish to.
You can find original handouts and other resources from our sessions, where session leaders have provided them, at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oscure75k9cseeu/AACwkgNInjo1WgVajcnbp7WEa?dl=0
If you would like to lead a LEDS session (whether you have a topic in mind or not), please contact the LEDS Coordinator, Judith Reynolds <ReynoldsJ15@cardiff.ac.uk>.
We are delighted to welcome new members near and far.
Search this blog
- Important announcement: LEDS meetings cancelled
- LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED
- LEDS Session 7 – 25th March – Dr Almut Koester: Linguistic ethnography and corpus linguistics
- LEDS Session 5 – Weds 19th February – ethics in linguistic ethnographic fieldwork
- LEDS Session 3 – Exploring an Ethnohistorical Approach to Multimodality