14 December ‘Recruiting KPs and Managing Expectation: Challenges and Rewards’6 December 2016
The next meeting of Linguistic Ethnography and Discussion and Study group (LEDS) will take place on Wednesday, 14 December, at 4.30pm in Room 3.62. Amal will lead the session entitled ‘Recruiting Key Participants and Managing Expectation: Challenges and Rewards’.
We will focus on recruiting participants as well as managing relationships. All welcome!
Search this blog
- Important announcement: LEDS meetings cancelled
- LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED
- LEDS Session 7 – 25th March – Dr Almut Koester: Linguistic ethnography and corpus linguistics
- LEDS Session 5 – Weds 19th February – ethics in linguistic ethnographic fieldwork
- LEDS Session 3 – Exploring an Ethnohistorical Approach to Multimodality