LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED21 February 2020
Hi all, please be aware that our next session of LEDS, scheduled for 4th March and facilitated by Rachel Stubley (of University of South Wales and Lancaster University), has been cancelled. This is due to the current industrial action.
The session has been re-scheduled for Wednesday 29th April, after the Easter break. Rachel will be sharing with us some insights into, and data from, her ongoing research into academic literacy teaching and learning practices.
Search this blog
- Important announcement: LEDS meetings cancelled
- LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED
- LEDS Session 7 – 25th March – Dr Almut Koester: Linguistic ethnography and corpus linguistics
- LEDS Session 5 – Weds 19th February – ethics in linguistic ethnographic fieldwork
- LEDS Session 3 – Exploring an Ethnohistorical Approach to Multimodality