The LEDS Bibliography is not intended to be exhaustive but to point up some key resources.
Having said that, it is a ‘living’ resource. We welcome additions to the blog so please add any items of your own work or the work of others that you would like to. Feel free to categorise your additions by adding a sub-heading if you’re suppliying references that are amenable to categorisation and if you think that would help other readers.
You can access it at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/199KyXrRxAHasA-Ng3AdqyS3kVGJ1TyxqnIEjzbOye6E/edit?usp=sharing
With great thanks to Nik Wilson and Jaspal Singh for initiating this bibliography.
Search this blog
- Important announcement: LEDS meetings cancelled
- LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED
- LEDS Session 7 – 25th March – Dr Almut Koester: Linguistic ethnography and corpus linguistics
- LEDS Session 5 – Weds 19th February – ethics in linguistic ethnographic fieldwork
- LEDS Session 3 – Exploring an Ethnohistorical Approach to Multimodality