First meeting of LEDS 2016-1729 September 2016
Our first meeting will take place on 12th October from 4.30-5.30/6pm in room 3.62 of the John Percival Building.
We are delighted to welcome Klara Abdi from the University of British Columbia, Canada, who will lead the session.
Klara’s title will be:
Researcher/Teacher/Mother/Friend: The dynamic, co-constructed and unstable nature of my researcher positionality across transnational spaces.
Search this blog
- Important announcement: LEDS meetings cancelled
- LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED
- LEDS Session 7 – 25th March – Dr Almut Koester: Linguistic ethnography and corpus linguistics
- LEDS Session 5 – Weds 19th February – ethics in linguistic ethnographic fieldwork
- LEDS Session 3 – Exploring an Ethnohistorical Approach to Multimodality