We were extremely excited to welcome Professor Celia Roberts from King’s College in our group. Celia led a session on her research on job interviews which triggered a fruitful discussion. In particular we discussed what counts as primary and secondary data as well as the social impact such research could have with job seekers from diverse backgrounds, businesses and policy makers.
- Important announcement: LEDS meetings cancelled
- LEDS Session 6 – 4th March – CANCELLED
- LEDS Session 7 – 25th March – Dr Almut Koester: Linguistic ethnography and corpus linguistics
- LEDS Session 5 – Weds 19th February – ethics in linguistic ethnographic fieldwork
- LEDS Session 3 – Exploring an Ethnohistorical Approach to Multimodality