How to unwind after exams12 Mai 2021
I am lucky enough to have finished all my assignments for university this year but I know many uni students are still doing exams and many A-Level students are also doing exams. During exam season, it can be difficult to focus on anything other than exams and you may find yourself not being able to think of a stress-free time where you have no exams or assignments. However, in a matter of weeks, all your exams will be finished and you can finally take a breather from a stressful year. The summer between Year 13 and uni is a great time to relax and enjoy your hometown before you leave for a new place in September. Here are some ways you can unwind!
- Go on a walk. Walking is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. Take a walk in your local forest or beach for some great summer vibes.
- Read a book! Find a new book that looks interesting and immerse yourself in the characters lives.
- Watch the sunset. Find a spot outdoors that has a beautiful view of the sunset or sunrise if you’re an early bird.
- Go on a picnic. Gather some friends and enjoy snacky foods and good company. Bonus if you do a picnic during the sunset!
- Bake a cake! Or cookies or muffins or any sweet treat but I think we have all had enough of banana bread for the time being.
- Have a meal out with friends. Enjoy the easing of lockdown restrictions with a night out with friends.
- Have a bath. Baths are known to be extremely relaxing, especially with bubbles, a few candles, and calming music.
- Do yoga which is very good for your mental and physical health.
- Hang out with family, whether that is chatting to them or playing cards or making meals together, have fun with your family in the last few months before uni.
- Watch Netflix! Binge watching a TV show is my favourite way to unwind and nothing beats it.
No matter what you do after your exams, make sure you have time to yourself and time to fully relax with no worries.
Stay tuned for more videos and blogs!