This is a very very late post and apologies for that but I’ve been busy travelling and working! Finally I have time to sit down and look back on my 1st year at uni, so these are the top things I’ve learnt 🙂
1. You’ll never be charged for the mess in the kitchen even if there’s ants and mould.
2. You can never have too many naps. Uni life revolves around naps. (but don’t miss lectures!!)
3. Pres is usually better than then actually going out!
4. Don’t binge on takeaway just because you can, your summer bod dreams will not thank you.
5. Always do at least 1 or 2 extra readings so that you have material to add to your lecture notes. This gives you a 1 up compared to fellow students who may not have read the reading!
6. Don’t sort who you’re going to live with in 2nd year till after Christmas, you won’t be certain about the people around you till then.
7. Don’t overpack, remember you have to bring all your stuff back home again
Anyway that’s a short sweet post from me, I’ll be updating you guys on what I’ve been up to this summer so look forward to the next post 🙂
Till the next post!