Mothers of Africa hits the news in Zambia17 September 2014
Great news, as the work of Mothers of Africa is acknowledged by the national press in Zambia.
This international recognition makes it a great time to thank the sponsors of our latest trip:
- The huge number of our regular fundraisers for Mothers of Africa
- Cardiff University College of Physical Sciences and Engineering: the support of Professor Karen Holford in particular
- Frontier Medical Group: thank you Nick
- Bill and Sylvia for a further donation towards educational equipment
- Williams Medical Supplies
- Santander: and Sarah Thomas in particular
- The Rotary Clubs of Cardiff and Lusaka, thank you for recognising the value of this project
- The government and people of Zambia: waving import duty really makes a difference.
- Enormous thanks to Stephan Blanchard, Lara Barba and Mme Thomas Ellinor from Monaco and France for financial support for educational materials for the Community School.
The list is far from complete, if you are not there, you know you have my thanks. Much has been achieved by us all working together. This is certainly a case of better together. A few photographs below by way of thanks.