Share the moment10 July 2012
Graduation is a day that we hope you will remember for the rest of your life. To help you capture your memories, share congratulations and create electronic keepsakes we’ve got a number of activities going on throughout the week.
– Visit our VideoBooths and leave your message or memory for us to share with others. The booths are located in Main Building on Park Place and in City Hall where you collect your gowns. The best messages and memories will be shown on our YouTube channel and website.
– Tag your tweets using the hashtag #CU2012 and join the conversation on our Twitter Wall. The tweets will be shown on the screens in St David’s Hall and also around campus.
– Share your photos with us on our Facebook page at /cardiffunialumni
– Our roving reporter will be taking to the streets to chat to the Class of 2012 about the best bits of their day as well as speaking to proud parents and family members.
– Look out for the Cardiff Dragon who will be out and about throughout the week. Have your photograph taken with him and you could appear on our Facebook page.
At the end of Graduation week, a collection of the best photos, tweets and video messages from the Class of 2012 will be collected together into a Storify collection at http://storify.com/cardiffuni
Don’t forget that you can relive the day by watching your ceremony again online at: www.cardiff.ac.uk/graduation
Before the day
Be well prepared for your graduation
On the day
Get the most out of the day
After the day
Enjoy being a graduate of Cardiff University