Graduation Week 201413 July 2014
- Where do I collect my tickets and robes?
- When do I have to be at St David’s Hall?
- For what time should I book a post-graduation meal?
With Graduation week beginning tomorrow, there are sure to be many questions running through your mind right now. The Graduation team understand that and don’t want your special day to be overshadowed by unnecessary stress so have created this amazingly helpful chart that should help you get through the day with ease.
1) Collect your seating card, guest tickets and pre-ordered robe prior to your ceremony from City Hall during the time period highlighted above. Ede and Ravenscroft sales and studio operation will be located here too, and you can have your photo taken either before or after the ceremony.
2) Arrive at St David’s Hall an hour before your ceremony begins (a 10-20 minute walk from City Hall).
3) ENJOY YOURSELF – THIS IS YOUR DAY!
4) Return your gown to City Hall by the designated time.
Easy! Have a wonderful day!