Enterprise14 July 2014
As alumni of Cardiff University, the Enterprise team will remain on hand to offer you business support, grants and bursaries.
Whether you have an idea for business or social enterprise, or simply want to gain new skills, they are here to support you.
The Cardiff University Enterprise team are student focused and are here to help students achieve their full potential: whatever their subject area.
Alumni can access the following services for up to five years after graduating:
- 1-2-1 business advice and drop-in surgery: FREE business advice in specialist areas like Marketing, Accountancy, Intellectual Property and International Business.
- Access to developmental funds and bursaries: Up to £2000 of funding to support business start-ups for recent graduates.
- Access to business start-up and skills workshops: A programme of workshops that alumni are welcome to attend. Series include skills development and business start-up topics e.g. time management and communication skills business planning and Tax and Intellectual Property.
- Eligible to enter the Spark Ideas competitions: Win a substantial cash prize in the annual business planning competition.
- Access to FREE start–up office space for technology based businesses: The space provides access to a dynamic, creative and supportive environment to support innovative ideas development and small businesses.
- Networking opportunities
- Business mentoring & coaching: Free business coaching through contact with sector specific mentor.
- Guest speaker events
Before the day
Be well prepared for your graduation
On the day
Get the most out of the day
After the day
Enjoy being a graduate of Cardiff University