Tips and advice

Dining offers 2014: Le Bistrot Pierre

10 July 2014

Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 12.02.30

Where to celebrate your graduation is a hard choice, and we’ve shared our top offers with you in here. However, there’s no better advice than a personal recommendation, and my personal favourite has to be Le Bistrot Pierre.

Bistrot Pierre captures the French culture and (my) love of food, and the team seem dedicated to cooking with authentic, fresh ingredients.

Everything from the decor to the atmosphere is great, and it’s a far cry from the standard food that you see in the many chain restaurants.

I’ve never had anything other than a fantastic meal there, and their lunch menu certainly wins kudos for keeping within a budget. For £10.95 (two courses) and £12.95  (three courses) you can treat yourself to a surprisingly large selection (see here) with other options available for a small supplement.

Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 12.09.52

The kind folk at Pierre are also doing three great graduation offers to help you celebrate:
– A *FREE* bottle of St Jean house wine (red, white or rose) for every 2 people dining. Wahoo!
– Their two course Pre-Theatre menu (£14.95) is lasting all evening – it’s usually only available from 5.30pm-6.45pm.
– 20.14% off their full A La Carte menu for students.

You need to bring your student card to prove that you are graduating, but other than that, enjoy! I know I will be…

1 comment