Latest posts

Summer Programmes

Nuevo país, nuevos amigos

Posted on 20 October 2020 by Millie Roberts

Making friends on your year abroad – whilst maintaining social distancing! One of the most nerve-wracking thoughts before your year abroad is making new friends… in a new language! For some, perhaps this isn’t a new experience, but for me, the only times I had spoken Spanish in conversation was with my lecturers on the
Read more

Erasmus+, International Exchange

Planning your year abroad during a global pandemic!

Posted on 19 October 2020 by Millie Roberts

Keep calm and wear your mask! My experiences and advice for planning your year abroad. Having spent the last two years bragging to your friends and family that you will spend one year of your degree spent in sunny Spain, it suddenly feels surreal to be finally preparing yourself for this adventure! However, it is
Read more

Erasmus+

How to stay motivated to study during Covid-19

Posted on 28 April 2020 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

Being a final year student in Covid-19 is something no degree starter pack gives tips on. Among trying to find graduate jobs or applying for a ‘panic masters’, there are still assessments due to pass the year. I, as someone who usually finds it easy to study, have struggled acclimating. During the days where I
Read more

Erasmus+

Life after Erasmus+

Posted on 19 April 2020 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

When I returned to the UK in December 2019 after spending the Autumn semester of my final year abroad in Norway, I was filled with the incentive to live the same as I had there: to the fullest. I would say yes to those coffee dates, those nights in the Student’s Union, re-join aerial fitness
Read more