Latest posts

Summer Programmes

A closer look into: Japanese classrooms

Posted on 23 January 2020 by Alejandra

Everyone who starts to gain an interest into the Japanese culture will come across how pretty Japanese schools and are drawn in anime. In these Japanese animations, since they are targeted to a younger audience, most of the plots will take place inside or around a school, all the way from primary school throughout university.
Read more

Erasmus+, GO Student Ambassadors

Tomos Morris

Posted on 15 January 2020 by GO Student Ambassadors

School of Law and Politics Erasmus+ study placement Where did you go? I studied French Law in Toulouse, France for a year. What motivated you to take up a Global Opportunity? I wanted to experience something new and having lived in Wales my whole life I wanted to leave my comfort zone. I chose the
Read more

Erasmus+, GO Student Ambassadors

Leah Pickett

School of History, Archaeology and Religious Studies Erasmus+ study placement Where did you go? I studied at Charles University in Prague for 10 months. Why did you decide to study abroad? I had really itchy feet in my second year, as I wanted to travel and explore more of the world. So, studying abroad and
Read more

Erasmus+, GO Student Ambassadors

Emily Rayner

School of Healthcare Sciences Erasmus+ traineeship placement Where did you go? I completed a work traineeship at Gothenburg University What motivated you to take up a Global Opportunity? I have always been interested in studying and working abroad and this was my opportunity to do so. I was also motivated by Sweden being one of
Read more