Latest posts

International Exchange

Applying for a year abroad- my story

Posted on 22 August 2019 by Niamh O'Reilly

One of my major inspirations for studying Geology was the opportunity to travel- this dream has finally come true! This is due to some very hard work and a pinch of good luck. My A-Levels weren’t what I expected, and I ended up at Cardiff through clearing (best thing that ever happened to me) so
Read more

International Exchange

Where should I study abroad?

Posted on 20 August 2019 by Katie Hawkins

So you’re trying to decide where to study abroad? Have a look into my experience deciding where to study and the factors I think you should think about when choosing too!
Read more

Erasmus+

My First Week in Oslo

Posted on 17 August 2019 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

It has been exactly a week since I moved to Oslo, Norway and what a week it has been. It has not been easy; there have been metro mishaps, social anxiety and general desire for a sense of geographical direction but this is a look into how I have settled into life in Scandinavia. The
Read more

International Exchange

My top 10 packing tips for anyone studying abroad

Posted on 8 August 2019 by Anna Rees

Everyone knows just how monotonous packing is, do any of us really look forward to it? When studying abroad, packing becomes much more complicated as you’re essentially packing your whole life into a couple of suitcases! Here are my top 10 tips to make the process a tad less monotonous and a little bit quicker.
Read more