Welcome back to our returning students!4 September 2013
Welcome back- we hope you had a refreshing break and are ready to dive back into your studies and Cardiff life.
Recently we have had some developments in the library that might make your life that bit easier that you should take a look at;
- Out of hours parking
- Email service change to Office 365
- If you haven’t already- connect your mobile to the wifi service- we now have access via Eduroam at Cardiff and Vale sites and some other placement sites- read more here.
- BNF apps available to Cardiff Uni students for your mobile
- We have purchased UptoDate– you can use it to prepare for presentations, answser queries relating to clinical care, help you revise a topic and so on.
- You can send documents to our iprint service from home and collect them when you get into College.
Remember we are here to help, so feel free to contact us or drop in and ask for help at the enquiry help.
We’ll be advertising our usual drop in library clinics soon.
Search this blog
Join 23 other subscribers.
anatomy apps bibliometrics bmj learning christmas clinical key dates for training dewey ebook ebooks eduroam ejournals endnote endnote web feedback health library IT librarysearch library training meet the staff new books open access photocopying poc point of care tool printing referencing research support reservations revision scival searching statistics sysnet systematic review systematic reviews top tips training trial trial access trials UptoDate video wifi you said we did