Want to use another library?8 January 2013
If you are:
- an academic on an open or fixed term contract
- a postgraduate research student registered for a PhD, MPhil or similar qualification
- a part-time, distance learning and placement student
- or a full-time postgraduate
you may be able to borrow from other college or university libraries.
To register with the SCONUL scheme, you need to apply on the SCONUL website:
- Go to www.sconul.ac.uk
- Select ‘Sconul Access’ (on right hand side)
- Select user type and home institution.
- Select institution that you wish to use
- Application form does not always appear on IE8, however if you click on the institution on the Map function the link to the form works there (or try Firefox)
Once your application has been approved you will receive an email that you need to print off and take to the institution you wish to join.
If you wish to join multiple libraries, they need to apply to each one individually.
Search this blog
Join 23 other subscribers.
anatomy apps bibliometrics bmj learning christmas clinical key dates for training dewey ebook ebooks eduroam ejournals endnote endnote web feedback health library IT librarysearch library training meet the staff new books open access photocopying poc point of care tool printing referencing research support reservations revision scival searching statistics sysnet systematic review systematic reviews top tips training trial trial access trials UptoDate video wifi you said we did