Point of Care Tools Trial1 February 2013
From the 1st Feb we will have trial access to 4 Point of Care Tools. As well as finding them useful we hope that you will help us in assessing whether we should purchase one and which one it should be.
Please take a look and use each of them freely. All can be accessed using the links below, on and off campus using your Cardiff University username and password.
- Bestpractice Trial runs till 16th March 2013
- Clinical Key Trial runs till 31st March 2013
- Dynamed Trial runs till End April 2013
- Uptodate Trial runs till End April 2013
Point of care information products are marketed as providing up to date information for diagnosis and treatment decisions. They also include information for patients.
We would value your help in evaluating these resources to feed into decision making as to whether we make a University purchase of one of these tools.
Please would you bear in mind when answering our questions
- ease of use
- quality of information in the resource
- comparison with other tools you have used (Cochrane/ NICE etc)
We are currently mainly considering the use of these tools for educational purposes and how it may fit into C21, so we would like you to bear that in mind when assessing the tools.