NEW! Access to Trip Premium4 May 2016
Following a response from student feedback we have taken a subscription to Trip Premium.
As well as being able to do the usual search functions you will now be able to access over 100,000 extra systematic reviews without adverts plus
- Millions of extra free full-text articles
- Easily search over 175,000 ongoing clinical trials
- Access to a massive database of medical images
- Additional search interfaces from the basic form to using PICO and Advanced search
- Access to tens of thousands of clinical videos
Note you will also be able to use these additional functions
- Export of records to reference management software
- Trip educational credits
- Article views, see which articles are most popular for your search
Please click Trip Premium to gain access.
Search this blog
Join 23 other subscribers.
anatomy apps bibliometrics bmj learning christmas clinical key dates for training dewey ebook ebooks eduroam ejournals endnote endnote web feedback health library IT librarysearch library training meet the staff new books open access photocopying poc point of care tool printing referencing research support reservations revision scival searching statistics sysnet systematic review systematic reviews top tips training trial trial access trials UptoDate video wifi you said we did