Welcome back- we hope you had a refreshing break and are ready to dive back into your studies and Cardiff life.
Recently we have had some developments in the library that might make your life that bit easier that you should take a look at;
- Out of hours parking
- Email service change to Office 365
- If you haven’t already- connect your mobile to the wifi service- we now have access via Eduroam at Cardiff and Vale sites and some other placement sites- read more here.
- BNF apps available to Cardiff Uni students for your mobile
- We have purchased UptoDate– you can use it to prepare for presentations, answser queries relating to clinical care, help you revise a topic and so on.
- You can send documents to our iprint service from home and collect them when you get into College.
Remember we are here to help, so feel free to contact us or drop in and ask for help at the enquiry help.
We’ll be advertising our usual drop in library clinics soon.