MEETING: “Meet our New Fellows” 20th October 201711 October 2017
“Meet our New Fellows”
20th October 12:00-14:00 6th floor seminar room, Sir Martin Evans Building
The Fellows have all received Fellowship funding from external sources (Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA), MCSA Co-fund, See Cyrmu II, and China Medical University (CMU)) over the last year and are now resident in Cardiff. Our Fellows will give a series of short presentations communicating their science.
- Dr Rachel A.Paterson (MSCA Cofund): Multistress project
- Dr Amit Jathoul (SCII fellow): Engineering bioluminescence systems for biomedicine
- Dr Toby Phesse (CMU Fellow): GastroIntestinal Cancer
- Dr Hayley Dingsdale (MSCA Cofund): A Novel Role for Blood-Derived Growth Factors in Brain Function & Dysfunction
- Dr Geraint Parfitt (MSCA Cofund): Stem cell transplantation and therapies for conditions causing blindness
- Dr Luis Cuhna (MSCA Global Fellow): “Hook a Worm to Catch a Man: Tracking Historical and Recent Human Settlement, Land use and Migration in Neotropical Rainforests using Ecosystem Engineers”
- Dr Yasir Syed (CMU Fellow)
Please come along to, support, learn about and build collaborations with our newest Fellows.
For more information contact Ian Horton – Hortonir@cf.ac.uk