NHS Student Awards Service

Are you studying medicine and thinking about intercalating and funding?

Posted on 17 March 2015 by Your Student Life, Supported

Are you studying Medicine and planning to intercalate? Gareth Davies, Student Support Officer, explains how and where to apply for funding …   If the intercalating year is the 4th year of your course You need to apply to Student Finance for your funding as in previous years. If there are no changes in your circumstances
Read more