City Region Exchange has launched a new award scheme to support the University’s engagement in Cardiff and the surrounding area (the Cardiff Capital Region).
Up to £5,000 per project is available to support pilot projects that engage with communities, public authorities or firms.
We invite applications for activities that seek to work with partners in any of the following broad fields.
- Projects that strengthen health, well-being and/or social inclusion in our communities
- Projects that work with communities and/or businesses to help them adapt to the challenges that they face
- Projects that explore novel approaches to public service delivery
- Projects that work to close gaps in educational attainment (including working with organisations that are supporting those not in education, employment or training)
- Projects that aim to strengthen the economies of Cardiff Capital Region
- Projects that enhance the quality and understanding of our common heritage
To submit your idea for a proposed pilot engagement project please send a completed application form to email@example.com by 31st January 2016.
2 November 2015
The deadline for applications is 31st January 2016.