Latest posts

So Long

Posted on 19 August 2015 by Mark Sweeney

The last week in the labs was fun. For the last week, I’ve had to write a report, detailing the work that I have done at the labs, and the results that we found. The report is done, a lot longer than I anticipated. On my last day, I also had to present my results
Read more

Time Is Dancing

Posted on 3 August 2015 by Mark Sweeney

My time in Regensburg is coming to an end; this is the last proper weekend that I’ll spend here. Most of my flatmates go home every weekend, so often I am the only one who is in the flat. Being the only Erasmus student in my halls, I’ve spent quite a bit of time solo. The
Read more

About Regensburg

Posted on 30 July 2015 by Mark Sweeney

I’ve realised that, despite spending almost two months here, I’ve still yet to really talk about the city of Regensburg. Regensburg is a small city, in the south of Germany, in the region of Bavaria. It is about an hour and a half away from Munich. It is home to about 140,000 people, 25,000 of
Read more

Munich

Posted on 29 July 2015 by Mark Sweeney

Since I last spoke a lot has been happening. First and foremost, my friend Michael came to visit. He flew in from Manchester on Wednesday, and he too was equally impressed by Singapore Airlines. We spent a few days together, where he visited Regensburg before spending the weekend in Munich. I was in the lab on
Read more