UK schools, colleges and other educational institutions are invited to become “ISE participating schools”. Teachers at participating schools will be able to:
- Gain access to educational software and resources
- Join the Inspiring Science Education portal and gain access to the full repository of interactive tools and demonstrator scenarios
- Collaborate with a network of teachers from around the UK to share resources and experiences
- Attend and view online seminars and video conferences about educational resources, usage scenarios, and enquiry-led learning
- Attend dedicated teacher CPD sessions and workshops held around the UK
- Join other Inspiring Science Education communities from around Europe to enable wider collaborations
- Find out about upcoming competitions, European winter/summer schools and possibilities for wider participation
- Add the ISE Participating School badge to their website, and receive a certificate of participation.
- Receive a free copy of Logger Pro data analysis and collection software.
See full details of the rewards available to UK teachers.
Don’t forget our prize draw (closing 31st January 2016)!
There are two steps to becoming an ISE participating school in the UK.