- Changing minds through argumentation: Black Pete as a case study
- Why even bother with political debate?
- Teaching Intellectual Humility
- Applying Findings from Neuroscience to Education in Practice and Educational Policy-Making
- Identifying Core Psychological Processes with Neuroimaging Experiments to Improve Education in Practice
argumentation arrogance Brexit Changing Attitudes in Public Discourse character closed-mindedness collaboration communication community debate defensive democracy disagreement discussion education emotions empathy epistemology exemplarism fake news Humility Humility and Conviction in Public Life identity immigration intellectual humility interactive networks neuroscience philosophy polarization politics psychology public questions racism respect self-esteem social media social psychology television Theresa May Trump trust vices virtue;