- Public Debates – Testing your Intellectual Abilities?
- Academic participation in social movements: A call for ethical review
- Lyrical Politics: Reflections on the Role of Grief in Political Life
- Coming to Grief: Violence, Mourning, and Interracial Intimacy
- The Empathy Defense: Emmett Till, “Open Casket,” and ‘White Empathy’
American politics argumentation arrogance Brexit bullshit Changing Attitudes in Public Discourse character closed-mindedness communication debate defensive democracy disagreement discussion education emotions empathy epistemology exemplarism fake news Humility Humility and Conviction in Public Life identity immigration intellectual humility justice neuroscience philosophy polarization politics psychology public questions racism respect self-affirmation self-esteem shame social media social psychology television Trump trust vices virtue;