Cambridge Books Online is a great new service from Cardiff University libraries which offers you access to just over 27,000 ebooks with many new features:
- Access ebooks as many times as you like and as long as you like – there are no restrictions and easy to use
- Download chapter PDF’s to any device – laptop, desktop, mobile for offline reading as long as you like
- A range of books for all students from textbooks to in-depth research
How to set it up off campus in 3 easy steps:
1. Go to ebooks.cambridge.org
2. Go to login and click on Institutional login:
3. Type in Cardiff University and select your institution from the list. It will then direct you to the normal Cardiff University login box. Put your Cardiff University username and password in and you are ready to go. You will only need to follow this process once, your browser will remember your login details.