We were extremely excited to welcome Professor Celia Roberts from King’s College in our group. Celia led a session on her research on job interviews which triggered a fruitful discussion. In particular we discussed what counts as primary and secondary data as well as the social impact such research could have with job seekers from diverse backgrounds, businesses and policy makers.
- Researching multilingually in linguistic ethnographic research
- LEDS meeting 5th December 2018: Researching Multilingually in LE research
- Anatomies of the Body and Sword: Where Martial Arts and Language Meet
- LEDS meeting 14th November 2018: The Linguistic Pedagogies of Chinese Taijiquan and European Longsword
- LEDS first meeting: introducing linguistic ethnography