Xerte Conference 2018

Posted on 16 July 2018 by Martin Nosek

by Martin Nosek. A welsh version of this blog post is available below. This year Xerte Online Toolkits is celebrating its 10 year anniversary. It was first launched at Nottingham University and the conference celebrated a growing user community and again showcased good practice from the UK and abroad. CEI developed a new Xerte theme
Read more

Scenario based learning example

Personal capture examples with Learn Plus

Posted on 14 March 2018 by Dewi Parry

by Dewi Parry During this year’s Centre for Education Innovation – Education Innovation Week, several Learn Plus use cases were shared during an event titled “Enhancing the learning environment: Examining how the digital and physical learning environments are evolving to support the needs of our students and staff”. There are some excellent examples of teaching
Read more

Digifest 18 logo

Jisc Digifest 2018

Posted on 14 March 2018 by Dewi Parry

by Jin Tan I attended the Jisc Digital Festival (Digifest) 2018 in Birmingham between 6-7th March. It was the first time I had attended the event. Although I needed to head to Birmingham in the very early morning and come back in the late evening, I was excited and appreciated the opportunity. The events focused
Read more