We’re recruiting for a Learning Technologist to join our team. If you have a strong grounding in Learning Technology and are passionate about enhancing the student experience, then take a look at the job description on our Job Opportunities page here. Just look for Post Reference Number 4793BR.
You will be part of a small team based in Student Engagement and Education Support and linked with the exciting work of the Centre for Education Innovation. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with staff from across the university and will provide training, support and advice via a variety of forums at both an individual and institutional level.
The successful candidate will:
- have significant, up to date experience of working with a range of learning technologies;
- be an effective, engaging and persuasive communicator and team player; and
- have delivered successful learning technology projects previously.
- Reference Number: 4793BR
- Contract: Full time; fixed term for 2 years
- Grade: 6
- Closing Date: Sunday 19 June 2016
If this sounds like it’s for you, take a look at the full job description and person specification on the Cardiff University Job Opportunities pages. If you’d like an informal chat about the role, just contact Nathan Roberts: RobertsN1@cardiff.ac.uk. Best of luck and we look forward to working with the successful candidate.