Advice for Students, Clubs and societies, Halls of residence, Housemates, Living away from home, Settling in, Student Life, Top Tips

Student Life Vlogs – Making Friends

I’m back from the USA!

Hello again! I’m back from Arizona with a new Vlog. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make any more videos during my time at NAU as I was so busy with studying and travelling, but I had an amazing time nonetheless.

This episode is all about making and finding friends at university, especially if you’re new to university life. I hope you enjoy and that my advice may help you.

As always, feel free to ask questions in the comments, I will respond!

Thanks!

• Shahid

Hi!
    After passing out the college with nice grades in English, can i land a job in script making cause i have a die-hard interest towards it.
    Would you please furnish the details regarding the above query. Just i would be highly grateful in doing so.

(P.S: nice videos btw, all the best!!!!!)

• Dan

Hi Shahid,

Unforuntaley this is a question I can’t really answer as it is something I do not know. I suggest doing some other research online to see if you can land a job here in the UK.

All the best,
      Dan

• Dan

Hi Abdullah, could you be more specific with your question? It is very vague.

Thanks!
      Dan