Report by Dr Ann Taylor
Cardiff University Pain Faculty are pleased to announce that the updated and improved version of the website is now live.
Improvements made include:-
- It is more compatible with hand held devices
- A new, easy to navigate platform, with new colour schemes
- Pain toolkits that provide access to evidence based guidance on a number of painful conditions
- New, filtering system that is easier to navigate, for searching for information
As a registered user can now also:-
- Build a personal profile
- Undertake free CPD
- Promote / advertise your pain management events on the site
- Talk freely to other healthcare professionals
- Message other members of the alumni registered on the website (list available on the site)
- Record achievements and collect open badges for sharing in e-portfolios, social networks and other websites
Therefore, if you are not already a member, register an account with Pain Community Centre for free and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are part of our Alumni. This will enable you to gain access to the Alumni area on the website and you will be awarded with a special Alumni badge to start your achievement collection. email@example.com
If you are already a member you may want to update your profile.